Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Murchison Falls Safari

I always hesitate to show pictures from these kinds of wonderful African adventures. I want you to know how seriously I take the stewardship of your funds. I do not view safari time as anything other than a personal adventure and want you to know that personal money was used for this one. Many of you will say that you wouldn’t mind offering a small portion of your funds for such things, and this was most certainly a very inexpensive adventure, and I want to thank you for that generosity. For now, please enjoy a few pictures of this beautiful world God has created.

Independence Falls (left) and Murchison Falls (right)

Top of Murchison Falls. More power per liter than any other fall in the world,
so we're told.

Ferry across the Nile River to the national park.

Jackson's Hardebeest

Mr. Snuffleupagus

Hippo pond

Cape Buffalo



Lioness in the grass.

Small section of Karuma Falls