Friday, July 8, 2011

Meet Baby Laura

Dear Henry,

On July 3rd, your lovely wife delivered your fifth child…a girl. Allow me to introduce baby Laura to you. How honored her namesake must be, I’m sure. You know who this little darling is, but you have yet to see her, at least in pictures. It is entirely my privilege to be the first to show you this adorable little thing.

She is a very precious and content baby who has her daddy’s smile. Alice says she has been behaving well and Wilson says he thinks he likes her. Alice and I commented that he just needs a little time before deciding otherwise.


Wilson says that you come home at night when he’s sleeping and then leave again in the morning before he wakes. Although Lobu told him otherwise, we didn’t try hard to convince him.

Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your life. I love you and your family and am so thankful for the work you are doing on behalf of Mercy Uganda and the many, many others you help on a regular basis (including me!).

Hugs,
Leslie