Thursday, February 9, 2012

Until Next Time...

One of the real benefits of living in both Uganda and the United States is that I get to see everyone more often. I miss you all so much regardless of which side of the pond you live on. So many of you are constantly encouraging, praying, and cheering me on. I love telling you the stories of what’s happening in ministry, of showing how God is working all over the world, and of using pictures to illustrate how your support and prayer is making a difference.

Ministry in Uganda keeps me quite busy but preparing for that ministry in the United States keeps me even busier. Any new business or ministry takes a lot of time and energy to nurture and grow and my time in the U.S. is designed to allow for the work needed to make that happen. Organizational development, fundraising, marketing, not to mention developing new relationships and fostering existing ones are just a few of the things I’ll be working on these next three months.

The field ministry blog is designed for just that, keeping you posted on what’s going on in the field. This means that I’ll not be posting to the blog regularly, but I will try to keep you updated on what’s happening and how you can be involved. I plan to head back to East Africa in early May lest my darker friends need blinders to fend off my pale (as compared to my now very tanned) skin...so stay tuned…